Business Growth Partners
Last updated: 4 November 2021
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
Words whose initial letter is written with a capital letter have the following meanings. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are in the singular or plural.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to BGP-Medical, Blauwhuisstraat 26, 8020 Oostkamp.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website and contain, among other things, the details of your browsing history on that website.
- Country refers to Belgium
- Device means any device that can access our website, such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate our website, to provide our website on behalf of the company, to perform services in connection with our website or to assist the company in analysing how our website is used.
- Usage data is (anonymous) data that is collected automatically, either generated through the use of our website or from the infrastructure of our website itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to BGP-Medical, which can be reached at https://bgp-medical.com/.
- You means the individual accessing or using our website, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses our website, as applicable.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
During your use of our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and surname
- Usage data
Usage data is automatically collected when you use our website. When displaying cookies, you can choose to have this done only to a limited extent and completely anonymously.
Usage data may include information such as the Internet Protocol address of your Device (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our website with or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you are using, unique device IDs and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our service or when you access our website with or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
Cookies can be either “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary cookies
Type: Session cookies
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, our services and what you have requested cannot be provided and we use these cookies only to provide you with these services.
Necessary cookies used on our website:
|elementor||never||This cookie is used by the WordPress theme of the website. It allows the website owner to implement or modify the content of the website in real time.|
- Statistical cookies
Type: Session cookies
Purpose: These cookies may not be necessary for the functioning of our website and are used specifically to collect information on the use of our website (pages visited, average duration of the visit, …) with the aim of improving the content of our website, to adapt it to the wishes of the visitors and to increase the ease of use of our website.
Statistical cookies used on our website:
|cc_cookie||1 year||This cookie is installed by Google Tag Manager to collect information about the use of this website via Google Analytics.|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_RT0HPNHK7Q||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report.|
Use of your personal data
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the use of our service.
- To contact you by e-mail, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications of updates or informative announcements relating to the functionalities, products or contracted website, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for the purpose of doing so.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer which are similar to the goods, services and events you have already purchased or about which you have already inquired, unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests, to attend to and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which case personal data held by us about our website users will be among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyse the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or in the course of negotiating, a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with other users in the public areas, this information may be viewed by all users and disseminated publicly.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent.
Storage of your personal data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when it is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or when we are required by law to retain it for a longer period.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, will be processed at our organisation’s premises and at other locations where parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to – and stored on – computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, we may be obliged to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your personal data in the sincere belief that such action is necessary in order to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- Protect the personal safety of users of our website or members of the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from the servers.
If we have to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may need your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org